Upon receipt of a Club Membership Application, NorCal Premier’s Club Membership Committee (the Committee) will evaluate club applications using the following objective and subjective measures. Based on that evaluation the Committee will make a recommendation to the NorCal Premier Board of Directors (the Board) and the Board may accept or deny Club Membership at their sole discretion.
- Impact on Existing NorCal Member Clubs
- Overall Club Infrastructure
- Technical/Player Development Model
- History of Youth Player Development
- History of Adherence to NorCal Code of Ethics
Clubs applying for membership can submit applications during the following windows:
- March 15-30: Notification of acceptance or denial by June 1st
- August 1-15: Notification of acceptance or denial by December 1st
The NorCal Premier Club Membership Committee and the NorCal Premier Board of Directors reserves the right to evaluate applications from clubs in strategic growth areas outside of the stated application windows.
- New Club – Clubs that have been sanctioned by a US Soccer organization for less than 3 years or have less than 6 teams
- Existing Clubs – Clubs that have been sanctioned by a US Soccer organization for more than 3 years and have more than 6 teams