U11-U13 State Cup Draw Results: State, Premier, and Platinum Divisions
Second Round Ranking Process
Each division, State, Premier, and Platinum, is divided into an upper division and a lower division. State and Premier will move to the State Division being the top division and the Premier division being the lower division. Platinum will be divided into Platinum A as the upper division and Platinum B will be the lower division.
Teams are ranked in the 2nd round based on the following criteria from the first round results:
- Placement within your Flight (IE-1st,2nd,3rd or 4th)
- Points, GD, GF and then Goals against.
- 1st and 2nd place teams all move to the upper division.
- Lower 3rd place and 4th place teams move to the lower divisions.
- For wild card teams moving to the upper division, these would be the stronger 3rd place teams.
For how divisions are broken in to upper and lower based on the number of teams in your division, click here to go to State Cup home page, then click on “Manager Resources”
- Then click on “Creating Divisions for the 2nd Round information”
- For 3 round information Click on “Creating Divisions for the 3rd Round” All teams will move to 3rd round.
Teams are associated with a draw number. NorFal will draw ping pong balls that has a coordinating number to the team. We will draw all ping pong balls from Pot 1 firsts. The first ball that is drawn will be in flight A, we will continue the process until all ping pong balls are drawn from Pot 1 creating the first team in Flight A,B, C ect. We will then move to Pot 2 and do the same process. The same for Pot 3 and the same for Pot 4. Teams that played each other in the first flight will not play each other in the 2nd flight.
The live draw will occur on Tuesday, November 5th and will be posted on the NorCal state cup home page on Wednesday, November 6th.
|2nd round Pot placement|
|U12 Boys||U12 Girls|
|U13 Boys||U13 Girls|