We were one of many organizations to co-write a letter to Governor Newsom asking for clarifications on when youth sports can continue playing in a safe manner.
Want to get involved? Reach out to your local officials.
Suggested wording for communications:
- If only a contact form is available – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZUdHo2R1e6SXYGKBlGh9OSMYzhaB2Bwq/view?usp=sharing
- copy/paste the wording into the form (replace highlighted areas with your specifics and remove highlighting)
- be sure to fill out all of the required fields
- when (if) you get a reply, use the direct email option below to proceed
- If direct email is available – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1uDhYFJm8ecTT7hhJmdkJBeVqUJmqXL/view?usp=sharing
- copy/paste the wording into an email (replace highlighted areas with your specifics and remove highlighting)
- attach the PDF of the letter sent to Gavin Newsom to your email
- REPEAT for as many officials as you can!
Social Media – If your club has Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter accounts, please consider posting something. We will have a relevant post on all of our pages that you can repost, or come up with your own message and use the hashtag #safereturntoplay
You can also tag your local officials if you find their social media accounts (just search their names).