Remaining Club Development Webinars
Setting up and Running a U8 Development Program
Wednesday, November 7 @ 8:00pm
- Learn about successfully setting up and running a grassroots program for U8 age groups.
Presented by Brian Seifert, Sacramento Republic FC
- Brian began coaching soccer in 1991 and teaching elementary school in 1994. He’s earned a USSF National B License, Fiorentina Basic and Advanced Certificate, United Coaching Association (NSCAA) Small Side Diploma and Player Development Curriculum Stage 1-3, USSF Grassroots 4v4 Pathway, along with multiple seminars and symposiums on technical, tactical, health, and development. Brian holds a California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential and a supplemental in Physical Education. He’s coached players ages 4-18 but has spent the last 9 years coaching mostly players under the age of 8. He currently works with Sacramento Republic FC Youth Development Program and Davis Legacy, consults with soccer clubs setting up U8 programs, and teaches Physical Education to students ages K-6th grade.
Identification, Development, and Integration of a Video Analysis Program for a Youth Soccer Club
Tuesday, November 27 @ 8:00pm
- Learn about how clubs can better use video for their programs.
- Examples of programs to use.
Presented by Greg Rubendall, Elk Grove Soccer
- With over 20 years of experience in coaching and directing at various levels, Greg is currently the U13-U23 Boys Director of Coaching for Elk Grove Soccer located near Sacramento, CA. Greg is a member of the NorCal Premier Coach Education Staff and is also a USSF Grassroots Instructor. He holds a USSF A License, United Soccer Coaches Master Coach, Director of Coaching, and Premier Diplomas, and a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology from CSU-Chico.
Any questions? Please contact our Club Services Coordinator at [email protected]