The following links are a free library resource available to all NorCal Premier member clubs. Our objective is to share best practices from a variety of clubs and organizations to help our NorCal clubs better develop their clubs both on and off the field. If you have any resources that you’d be willing to share, then please contact our Club Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
These are all examples of policies & documents from other clubs & organizations. The below documents are not official NorCal Premier documents or policies. We recommend reviewing any of these materials prior to implementation in your own club.
Club Vision & Governance
Programs & Player Development
- Creating a Video Analysis Program (webinar by Greg Rubendall, Elk Grove Soccer)
- Setting up & Running a U8 Grassroots Program (webinar by Brian Seifert, Sac Republic)
Club Development Seminar 2018 – Club Vision & Strategic Planning, Referee Program Development, Club Culture, Operations, Fundraising
- Club Vision & Strategic Planning by NorCal Premier
- Referee Development by Bob Sabella
- Club Culture by Bret Simon of the Positive Coaching Alliance
- Operations by NorCal Premier
- Fundraising by Rob Kusel of Cogeo Sports