NorCal Premier’s program to reach out to selected clubs with a passionate player pool and soccer community in order to assist them in developing their club vision, governance, administrative, and technical structure to a higher level.
Areas of Work
Over a 10-12 month process, our staff of experienced coaching directors work with clubs in the following areas…
- Mission, vision, core values, operating principles
- Defining short & long-term organization goals
- Board of Directors, Volunteers management strategies
- PAD process, Legal needs, Financial structure
- External relations strategy & representation
- Club administrative structure
- Website, communications, marketing
- Refereeing, fields, uniforms, equipment
- Technical Structure
- Coach development/education
- Club player development curriculum
- DOC development
- Outreach work is done by one of NorCal’s Outreach Consultants – all are highly experienced & licensed Directors of Coaching.
- The consulting process takes approximately 10 months.
- There is no fee to clubs participating in the Outreach Program. Funding is provided by NorCal Premier through apparel sales & other fundraising.
- Clubs qualify for the Outreach Program through various factors such as community demographics, organizational capacity & operations.
- Outreach is to help you be more successful and effective in running your club, both on and off the field. Our work is tailored to your club’s needs.
- Main requirements of your club…
- Consistent communications & follow-through with consultants
- Willingness & desire to improve (we can all get better)
- Follow-through on impact reporting (your feedback)
Participate in Outreach
If you believe your organization would benefit from NorCal’s Outreach Program, then please contact our Foundation Director, Nick Lusson, at email@example.com and apply today.